What Do You Do?
The short answer to this question is: I create, fix, and maintain websites. I also do graphic design projects occasionally.
The longer answer is: I serve as a consultant, or a website coach, to help find online business solutions for small companies and nonprofits, in Kitsap County and areas beyond. My specialty is clients who are looking for an extra helping hand when it comes to their website, using plain language and minimal "tech-speak." I create detailed WordPress guides and give hands-on training to show clients how to use their websites, or I offer WordPress Care Packages for clients who would rather not worry about certain tasks.
New Websites, Site Redesigns, Website Fixes, Graphic Design Work
Project pricing can vary widely based on the scope and individual details. Contact me today for a quote on your project!
Website services include:
- Hands-on personal attention.
- Fully customized project plan based on your industry and the needs of your users.
- Full analysis of technical and application needs.
- Help securing hosting and purchasing domain (if necessary).
- Creation and implemention of a Quality Assurance plan for your website, including:
- Security fortification
- SEO audit of content
- Accessibility evaluation (addressing potential legal problems with ADA compliance)
- Speed and performance optimization
- Browser compatibility testing (e.g. Chrome vs. Firefox vs. Edge, etc.)
- Mobile useability testing (making sure your site is well-designed for all devices and screen-sizes)
NEW websites include:
- Staging site to view under-construction website (in most cases).
- Sitemap, wireframes and protosite to make sure site structure meets your needs (in most cases).
- Collaboration to make sure visual design looks how you want it to.
- Plugins and functionality added as needed and agreed upon.
- For WordPress site, customization of CMS (content management system) and white-labeling, including:
- Detailed custom WordPress guide and utilization of user roles to make admin area as user-friendly as possible... OR...
- Implementation of a WordPress Care Package of your choice (please see below!)
WordPress Care Packages
Find the monthly package below that best matches your needs:
*Website content updates include 1 hour of work per month, content provided by the client. Additional work will be charged at an hourly rate.